The My Box app aims to reduce the stressful elements of storing belongings. Its primary cause is to help people keep on top of what items are in each box/suitcase. Keeping an itinerary of all your belongings while storing or moving can be a painful task so using the design thinking process we developed an app that would take the stress away.
We found through exploring customers in-depth that the major pain points in storing and moving were:
- Packing items in boxes and keeping on top of what went in each box
- Locating items once packed can be really stressful and time consuming
- Potentially losing valuable belongings in the process
- Identifying which box is which
- Adding more items into specific boxes
- Keeping track of it all in one place
We found elements in this journey that were extremely stressful and frustrating. Belongings that were of high value or sentimental were important to keep track of as well as instantly locating a particular item was difficult.